Multi-Units & Large Chains

Improve your operations

Your recipe for success is always changing. We're here to keep you informed about the evolving industry landscape and ensure your voice is heard on issues shaping your future.

Benefits to scale your operations

Operating a chain or multiple restaurant locations is complex. These benefits can help you reduce risk, streamline your operations and invest in your staff.

Chase

Chase Merchant Services has over 30 years of experience providing Canadian businesses with safe, reliable and secure payment solutions. RC members can access exclusive payment processing rates and flexible solutions to accept credit card payments.
Learn More

RC Protects

RC Protects is our exclusive insurance and group benefit program specially designed for foodservice businesses and employees. Start saving with the package that best suits your needs.
Learn More

Diversey

Diversey’s mission is to protect and care for people through leading hygiene, infection prevention, and cleaning solutions. We develop and deliver innovative products, services, and technologies that save lives and protect our environment. Over the course of 95 years, the Diversey brand has become synonymous with product quality, service, and innovation.
Learn More

Resources for success

From food and dining trends to forward-looking perspectives on the restaurant industry, dig into exclusive research, webinars and toolkits.

Reports

Restaurant Outlook Survey

This quarterly operator survey provides a progressive perspective on business conditions and challenges for the foodservice industry.

Free Resource Download

Foodservice Industry Forecast 2022-2026

Fill out the form below to get a free preview of the full report.

What our community is saying

Trevor Lui headshot

“Restaurants Canada is a tremendous resource for restaurateurs. From giving you access to insightful data – online and in print – to the events they offer, RC is an invaluable partner for industry professionals.”

Trevor LuiHighbell Group

La-toya Fagon headshot

“RC is always reaching out to ensure that we in the foodservice industry are informed. I’m grateful for the team at RC for showing me support and continuing to help me and my business grow stronger.”

La-Toya FagonTwist Catering

Mo Ali headshot

“I would highly recommend RC to anyone in the industry looking to grow their business. The insights they provide at the RC Show and throughout the year have been immensely helpful.”

Mo Ali KhawajaSwiss Chalet

Scot McTaggart headshot

“My RC membership gives me a competitive edge with access to cost-saving programs, innovative resources and a strong voice in government on issues impacting our business.”

Scot McTaggartfusion grill

Become a member

Get access to all of our exclusive benefits, resources and discounts.
JOIN TODAY

Explore MENU Magazine

From seasonal staffing tips to developing a robust social media plan, get operational insights to help you grow your business.